Details for STATE OF ILLINOIS NOTICE OF LETTING (1)
STATE OF ILLINOIS
NOTICE OF LETTING
(1) Sealed Proposals will be received in the office of County Engineer, 11324 N 1550 Blvd., Mt. Carmel, Illinois until 10:30 a.m., January 4th, 2019, for furnishing materials required in the maintenance of various county and road district roads in Wabash and Edwards Counties and at that time be publicly opened and read.
(2) Proposals shall be submitted on form furnished by the County which may be obtained at the office of County Engineer, 11324 N 1550 Blvd., Mt .Carmel, Illinois, and shall be enclosed in an envelope endorsed “Materials Proposal, 2019 Maintenance”.
(3) The right is reserved to waive technicalities and to reject any or all proposals.
(4) Proposal Guarantee: A proposal guarantee in the proper amount, as specified in Article 102.01 of the Standard Specifications for Road and Bridge Construction, will be required. Bid Bonds will be allowed as proposal guarantees.
(5) Contract Bond: The successful bidder at the time of execution of the contract will not be required to deposit a contract bond for the full amount of the award. When a contract bond is not required, the proposal guaranty check will be held in lieu thereof. Failure on the part of the contractor to deliver the material within the time specified or to do the work specified herein will be considered just cause to forfeit his surety as provided in Article 108.10 of the Standard specifications.
December 6, 2018 BY ORDER OF THE COUNTY ENGINEER
Dustin K. Bunting